Sign in to follow this  
chinchu2896

A Short Guide to Attention Deficit Disorder Symptoms

Most of the studies that have been The Memory Hack Review User Review published over the past few years talk of the remarkable results achieved when getting a subject to develop more focus on the present time and place, which is pretty much the best definition I can find for mindfulness. Yet, somehow I don't believe that the current enthusiasm regarding this topic fully appreciates its true meaning and implication. Indeed, the ability to focus the mind has more profound ramifications.

To understand this one must get past the quasi-religious implications and look into the hard science that can be found by examining its neurological basis. In a few of my courses I point out that the thickness of the neural networks in various brain structures are directly correlated to increased functional capacity. You can translate this to mean that the functions provided by that area are enhanced. For instance, if the area with thickened neural networks is related to spelling, mathematics, memory, etc, you can accomplish these tasks at a higher level. It was discovered post mortem that Time Magazine's Man of the Century, Albert Einstein, had thicker than normal parietal lobes.

While hypnosis tends to tinker around with the same parts of the brain involved in mindfulness efforts, it comes up short when it comes to truly benefiting a person in the long run. Of course, that is unless the subject practices self-hypnosis continually over a long-term period. If hypnosis is truly to have beneficial effect, it must be regularly practiced and it must seek to stimulate and enhance more than just the right prefrontal cortex and the Reticular Activating System. 

https://jrhonest.org/the-memory-hack-review-user-review/