Sign in to follow this  
Bob S

EAP1750H Mac filter not working

The MAC filter on my EAP1750H does not appear to function. I have "Kicked" several devices. They show up in the mac filter list. The mac filter is set to "Deny MAC in the list". I have saved and applied the changes. Still those devices show up on the "connections" list and it shows that data is flowing. I have tried kicking the devices again, I get a message saying the device is already on the mac filter list. The device disappears for a moment then reappears on the next refresh.

Does this feature work or am I doing it wrong?

Thanks 

Definitely not working here. My devices have 2.0.214. I'll try updating the firmware. I've attached a screenshot of my deny list and my connection list. 58c802d91243a_DenyList.thumb.jpg.44b67cd1b534b442345ccaace64b575b.jpg58c802e00f39f_ConnectionList.jpg.30c6241540412a644fc58db7fdcde509.jpg

I am experience the same issue. Devices that have been Kicked and appear on the Mac Address Deny List are still able to connect.  I am running 2.0.178 firmware which seems to be the latest.  Would be interested in knowing where Alijalali got 2.0.361 from.