Sign in to follow this  
Cacey

EZ Master Download

I have 6 EWS660AP and would like to use the EZ Master to manage them. I went to https://engeniustech.com/ezmaster so I can download the EZ Master but after I signed up, I did not get a link or email where to download the EZ Master software. Where can I download the software? 

Hello,

Why are there no valid links to download the EZ master software? I just bought 10 EWS550APs and have to configure them this evening for deployment tomorrow.

Your website provides no download link and instead a contact form with the statement 'Once you have completed the ezMaster download form, your ezMaster download link will be emailed to the email address provided below.'

This is very misleading. I filled in my information and now have an email that has links for youtube videos and no software download. This email states that one of your team members will be in touch shortly with a download link. What is this? How am I supposed to get my job done when I'm waiting for one of your sales reps to follow-up on their time?

I really don't appreciate being misled in my quest to use your products. If I'm unable to configure these on my own time then I'm returning these products and will never use an engenius product again.

Thank you.