IT-Tech

Engenius EAP1250 Stand Alone Config - Management Vlan Issue

Recently I put in 3 of the EAP1250 to put in a business. They are working fine but I wanted to use the Management vlan option so that only devices on the management vlan can access the web interface. That failed. So right now I have all the vlans in and it is working, but as soon as I add the management vlan and put the vlan ID I loose connection and the device has a red LED. Can't ping it, nothing. I also tried putting the management vlan in AFTER all the other configs were already applied as I read, but that didn't work either  I tried to use the guide Eset put out for a Stand Alone install at the website below. It shows the vlan IDs and the management vlan enable and they are all tagged traffic.

https://helpcenter.engeniustech.com/hc/en-us/articles/235453608-Configuring-a-Standalone-EnGenius-AP

Screen shots below are from that website. My current set up is one SSID in Vlan 10, 2 SSIDs in vlan 20 listed under both 2.4GHz and 5GHz (3rd screen shot below). The management vlan I had enabled and set as vlan 99, but it crashed. On the Cisco Layer 3 switch I have the port is in trunking mode and all the vlans are created on the Cisco L3 switch. Vlan 99 is the Native and Management vlan. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated!

image.png.778acca5128530e14bfc88ee6c244a85.png

image.png.668a2fea6288629764451999d3b8fd9e.png

image.png.6a0c84eb4bf5db0af4334d39d53e4115.png