Cacey

EnRoute

The EnRoute app allows administrators to keep track of the location of business colleagues or family members who belong to a registered account on a device such as a smartphone or tablet. Features such as GPS tracking, location sharing, and parental controls allows for easier management of devices and users. Never lose track of friends or family again. Available as free downloads for iOS and Android

1 minute ago, CS13 said:

The EnRoute app allows administrators to keep track of the location of business colleagues or family members who belong to a registered account on a device such as a smartphone or tablet. Features such as GPS tracking, location sharing, and parental controls allows for easier management of devices and users. Never lose track of friends or family again. Available as free downloads for iOS and Android

Will it automatically track the device as long as it's connected to the internet? Or is it like other Apps where in you have to login and "check-in" so it can track you? 

8 minutes ago, CS13 said:

You need to register the device into the router.

Yes, but after registering the device, what happens next? If you bring your ipad or phone with you when you travel, does it automatically map your travel route or do you have to periodically "check in" every few stops?

The device that you register on the router should have internet connection. If it doesn't have internet connection, the router(EnRoute) will not be able to detect the device.

4 minutes ago, CS13 said:

The device that you register on the router should have internet connection. If it doesn't have internet connection, the router(EnRoute) will not be able to detect the device.

Yes, but does that mean that once you registered the device and the device is online (ie. data connection) does that mean that it automatically maps out your route, and shows exactly when and where you have been at all times? Is there a way to turn it off for a certain period for privacy? Like if I have Enroute and I registered my device but I do not necessarily want to show where I have been 24/7. 

Edited by Lee10114

I think the question is that you need to open the EnRoute period such that it can get the track on you. Or you do not need to open the EnRoute and it can get the track on you.