Sign in to follow this  
maggie smith

How to Make Fast Money in Forex Trading

The real secret is there is no secret. If you want success   Tube Crusher Review in trading, you just simply have to know what you are doing, I know that sounds like basic common sense, but most people just aren't getting it.You know what it says about you when you spend hundreds, if not thousands of dollars on a trading robot. It says "I don't really want to learn how to trade. I just want to be rich."

That's just not the way it works. We'd all love to be rich without doing any of the legwork, but if that was the case, there would be A LOT more millionaires out there.If you want to get started today, I've got something really easy that you can do. Just open up a bar chart of your favorite currency pair. DO NOT put any indicators on the chart, and simply just watch it during the day.

Don't try to force yourself into seeing something. Eventually, it should dawn on you, that the markets have these inherent patterns built into the price. These patterns basically leave a BIG footprint as to the conditions of the price movement. You can see where REAL support and resistance is.Once you get to that kind of level, you will be miles ahead of most of your fellow traders.

John Templeton has been a successful forex trader after learning how to trade price action. Once he understood that all he needed to trade forex was on a plain chart with no indicators, his profits soared. You too could trade forex the correct way.

https://forexprofitideas.com/tube-crusher-review/