Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Ryan

Power adapters

Recommended Posts

Where can we find the list of power adapter specifications for EnGenius access points?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess we can't find a list of power adapter specification for Engenius products.

It would be very helpful if someone will take time to consolidate this information and post it here.

You can also check the power specification for each device from engeniustech.com. Just look for your device and click on specs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Dodong_Jan2x said:

I guess we can't find a list of power adapter specification for Engenius products.

It would be very helpful if someone will take time to consolidate this information and post it here.

You can also check the power specification for each device from engeniustech.com. Just look for your device and click on specs. 

Hi 

   You may sync with EnGenius sales team for getting PoE adapter solution datasheets.

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2016/7/7 at 5:28 AM, Ryan said:

Where can we find the list of power adapter specifications for EnGenius access points?

So far EnGenius launched 3 models of PoE adapter :

(1) EPA2406 = 14.4W (24V) Proprietary

(2) EPA5006GP = 30W (50V) Proprietary (could be used for 48V normally)

(3) EPA5006GAT = 802.3af/at supported

And 2 types for them : (1) Proprietary Passive  (2) Standard 802.3af/at supported

Finally you just check the voltage requested by product, then could find the suitable PoE Adapter

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2016年7月9日 at 11:15 PM, TMac said:

(2) EPA5006GP = 30W (50V) Proprietary (could be used for 48V normally)

(3) EPA5006GAT = 802.3af/at supported

SO I could say both EPA5006GP and EPA5006GAT can be the power source to support EAP/ECB series, right? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LibRaquArius said:

SO I could say both EPA5006GP and EPA5006GAT can be the power source to support EAP/ECB series, right?

Yes, EPA5006GP and EPA5006GAT can be the power supply for EAP/ECB series.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/7/2016 at 5:28 AM, Ryan said:

Where can we find the list of power adapter specifications for EnGenius access points?

Please go to the following link for the information. Hopefully it helps: 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.