I have three 1750H units.  Two have firmware 2.0.361.  One has 2.0.214.  I can't find a place to download 2.0.361 from the website.  I've heard of trouble after this firmware update. Any guidance appreciated.

I would stay away from Firmware 361 as there are significant connectivity issues. I downgraded all my devices to firmware 194 and these problems are not happening when on this older firmware. 

I never had any issues with the latest firmware build. Just curious, did you factory reset the unit after the firmware update? There are added feature, functions, bugs fixes, and some device enhancement on the new firmware release which may not be compatible with the current configuration of your EAP1750H.

I'm using the new firmware on my EAP1750H with no issues I have 6 of them running... The factory reset works after a firmware update, makes it clean!

37 minutes ago, Bob31 said:

I'm using the new firmware on my EAP1750H with no issues I have 6 of them running... The factory reset works after a firmware update, makes it clean!

Thanks for the update!

Just wait till you have to reboot or give it some time with different devices...Try some Apple Devices like an iPad or iPhone.....There are most definitely still issues with .361...I saw them first hand with over 30 - EAP1750's. (AND YES WE SET DEFAULTS)  This is the only troubleshooting that EnGenius can tell you to do....."Have you set defaults on it?"

I have a brand new EAP1750 that came out of the box with .361  and the time sync is not working.    Also it restarts itself every 2-3 hours depending on load unless I set the time manually. Funny thing on the restarts is that EAP1750 is so quick that you barely notice, unless you are streaming or connected with a VPN through it.  The SID drops for only 1 second then restarts.   Its super fast when working 50MB+.   Real bummer as I have been a long time Engenius user of their products.   The reset after firmware is a joke but fine we do it.    However flagship access point with firmware one year old that has massive issues.   What the heck.   Real bummer.  Wonder why they made the business decision to ignore the firmware on this AP?