With the idea of setting up a business in the Free Zone, the first name which comes to the mind as the most ideal place in UAE. At UAE, there is the availability of a wide and comprehensive range of free zones where you can easily set up your business firm.
Options To Explore
The option of Free Zone Company setup in UAE offers nearly forty free zone areas all over the country. Due to this wide range of choice available, it becomes quite difficult to choose the most appropriate Freezone for setup of business which could cater to all the needs.
In several cases, free zone area often gets mixed up with the ideas of offshore are for setup of a business. However, the basic point of difference between these two areas is that a Free zone Company can be directly operated from its zone or UAE. But an offshore company cannot operate its business from UAE directly. Apart from this, the company in a free zone area is governed by the rules of that particular free zone only.
In the United Arab Emirates, the free zones are located mainly near to the seaports or industrial areas.
Benefits Of Selecting A Free zone For Setting Up Your Business -
- The Ownership Status: Most of the free zones provide the option of complete foreign ownership over the establishment. So, while picking up an area for your company setup verify from the authority if they provide complete ownership or not.
- Single Entity: Each free zone works accordingly to its own set of complementary rules. While choosing the zone ask the authorities whether they permit an individual business setup or also allow partnership.
- Exemption from custom and import duties: Majorly business setups of the Free zone areas are exempted from all kinds of imports and customs duties along with relevant taxes.
- Cheap Source Of Energy: These areas own a very prime location due to which a cheap source of energy is available nearby without much hassle.
- Cheap Labour: As UAE is one of the leading countries which are popular as a business as well as industrial base skilled as well as unskilled labors are found in plenty. In many cases, workers are brought to UAE from the other developing countries of the world.
- Easy Recruitment Processes: The recruitment process in the Free zone areas is very easy and less complicating regarding the selection of the skilled and unskilled laborers. Good recruitment team works for proper recruitment services. In order to run a successful business where you require a huge amount of human capital, try opting for a zone that provides the best deals.
The above-mentioned points are really very necessary to be cross verified before making the final choice for setting up your company. For example, business setup at Ajman Free Zone and Company Registration process are quite easy and hassle-free along with the availability of above-mentioned facilities.