mustang1975

ENH500 WDS Bridge

This is my fourth setup with the wireless products. Cannot get the ENH500 to connect with WDS Bridge. Tried no security and aes security. Reset to default settings and started over and still will not connect. Both devices can see each other in device discovery, one device can see the other in WDS-Link but the other one can not. Purchased as a kit and believe it is defective.

Did you type the correct MAC address on each ENH500? 

It is best to check the WLAN Mac address on the user interface of each ENH500 to make sure that. Did you set them on the same wireless channel?

I am having the same exact issue as Mustang.  I tried adding the DNS and still am not having success.  I watched videos and read documents on how to configure these things with WDS Bridge and it is still not working.  So frustrating. . .

@JeremF,

Do both of your ENH500s indicate that the link is UP? What's the RSSI on each ENH500?

Posted (edited)

I have 1 ENS500 and 3 ENH500 connected to it....they have been running solid for well over a year...Now when I updated the central server, added a few more cameras the links are constantly dropping off at random... and I cannot for the life of me figure out why?  I have factory reset all 3 and reconfigured, I have tried different channels... ensured there is no interference of channels with wireless sniffing and still at least 1 link will drop, then another and eventually all 3 will go down.... Any help is tremendously appreciated.  In fact if someone is willing to remote in and assist me, I'll pay them!  Yes, I am at that much of a loss and have never encountered such issues with other wireless solutions!  Your desperate partner, IMSYS.

wan issue.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Edited by IMSYS Security

So....the data sheet states 300Mbps, yet best practice sheet states 80Mbps...  What is this all about?