Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cacey

AP appears offline

I have an 1 EWS7928P and 8 EWS360P directly connected to a 3rd party switch with another 6 EWS360AP on the same network. The main issue is that on the controller side they will appear offline. Once I reboot the AP's, they will go online again, even though they are offline on the controller side, customers can still connect to the internet. Firmware is updated on the switch and AP. What can be causing this issue? Please advise. 

Check out the 1-click update as there're new f/w released last week.

For EWS7928P, the new version is v1.05.42_c1.8.14 ( EWS360AP will need to update to c1.8.x version as well, currently available one is v3.2.14_c1.8.8)

On 27-9-2016 at 1:59 AM, Cacey said:

I have an 1 EWS7928P and 8 EWS360P directly connected to a 3rd party switch with another 6 EWS360AP on the same network. The main issue is that on the controller side they will appear offline. Once I reboot the AP's, they will go online again, even though they are offline on the controller side, customers can still connect to the internet. Firmware is updated on the switch and AP. What can be causing this issue? Please advise. 

We had the same issue.

I have disabled the schedule task enable disable AP's.

And there is an new firmware update v3.2.14.120