Goodday.Yang

Cloud Router

EnGenius Cloud Service is an Internet of Things (IoT) solution that links a vast array of devices (Routers, Gateways, USB-enabled devices, Storage devices, Home sensors & IP cameras) across your home network for network users to monitor and configure through mobile devices.

I have engenius epg5000/eds1130, the enshare and enviewer app are useful. 

any plan to have new app for router setting?

Hi Alan,

We are planing to add Router easy setup function in EnShare.   Please be patient, and you will see a new EnShare coming.

Just make sure that the USB HDD is not password encrypted so there would be no issue when connecting it to your EPG router.

I have saved a video with HD resolution(1080p) in USB HDD connected in EPG5000 USB port.

May I watch the video in my NB via WiFi?

6 hours ago, TMac said:

I have saved a video with HD resolution(1080p) in USB HDD connected in EPG5000 USB port.

When you say NB, does that mean Notebook? The EPG5000 is ideal for media streaming, I honestly have not tried streaming video from my USB over Wifi. I normally save it on my PC and do media sharing. I believe, it should work. Video streaming via USB on the router over WiFi is similar as watching movie from a wireless TV and the movie source is your PC or NAS.

Hi laireV,

YES, NB=Notebook. Thank you for sharing your experience.

If i am not wrong, the USB port in EPG5000 is USB2.0, and share the CPU loading with WiFi operation ...

So my concern is the data transmission speed of EPG5000 USB port when WiFi is on normal usage simultaneously.

48 minutes ago, TMac said:

Hi laireV,

YES, NB=Notebook. Thank you for sharing your experience.

If i am not wrong, the USB port in EPG5000 is USB2.0, and share the CPU loading with WiFi operation ...

So my concern is the data transmission speed of EPG5000 USB port when WiFi is on normal usage simultaneously.

If I'm not mistaken, it's processor clocks at 700MHz and built with 128MB of RAM and 16MB Flash.  

2 hours ago, Steve2606 said:

What' s Cloud Router Mean? Does EnGenius support Cloud space to storage files?

EnGenius has cloud service like EnShare which is embedded to IOT and Cloud routers. It offers file sharing over the internet. This means you can access your file even you are away from home or office.

19 hours ago, Steve2606 said:

What' s Cloud Router Mean? Does EnGenius support Cloud space to storage files?

The storage space is on the USB flash driver or Portable HD that connected on the router's USB port. It's more like private cloud.

On 6/28/2016 at 3:28 PM, TMac said:

Yes, you can stream videos wirelessly.

On ‎2016‎年‎6‎月‎29‎日 at 9:52 PM, laireV said:

EnGenius has cloud service like EnShare which is embedded to IOT and Cloud routers. It offers file sharing over the internet. This means you can access your file even you are away from home or office.

what's the IOT service on our cloud service?