Jerry

Share live video on social media

Is it possible to have the feature to share IP camera's video on Facebook or Youtube? 

On 7/7/2016 at 11:56 AM, Jerry said:

Is it possible to have the feature to share IP camera's video on Facebook or Youtube? 

I guess the only way for us to Share the video is to upload the video manually to the social media. It was a good idea though.

4 hours ago, Joel said:

I guess the only way for us to Share the video is to upload the video manually to the social media. It was a good idea though.

In my opinion, it is different purpose. It is inconvenience if user has to pick up the video and manually upload to social network platform. Sometimes they want to set up some cameras for public areas, therefore everyone can connect to and watch the live view. If it has this feature of camera, user might only fill in account info such as Youtube, thus camera will automatically upload its streaming to server. 

Real time videos captured by IP camera's then shared to some social media platforms will be an exciting feature to have.

On 2016/7/16 at 5:55 AM, Derrick said:

Real time videos captured by IP camera's then shared to some social media platforms will be an exciting feature to have.

The feature will be a good solution for webcast in social media. 

I believe this feature would lead to increase EnGenius's share in IP camera market several times !

almost all IP cameras in the market need third party software or server for transcoding MPED or RTSP stream to RTMP

and it's not free ...

may be it's concerned to IP camera's CPU/RAM/ resource limits..

i would like to contribute the team if someone works on this